Frequently Asked Questions
1. What age range do you target for your events?
We target age 30 and up, however, singles must be a minimum age of 21 to attend our events.
2. Does my webcam need to remain on during virtual events?
YES, your webcam is required to remain on during a virtual event. In addition, you will need to have proper lighting as well so other attendees can see you.
3. What is the ratio of women to men and men to women?
At each event, we sell a limited number of tickets by gender to keep ratios close. We do allow a few more ladies than gentlemen. When people purchase tickets and don't show up this affects the ratio during the event. If you purchase a ticket show up.
4. Will tickets be sold at the door?
NO, an advance ticket purchase is required for in-person and virtual events. Our events are intimate-style events. For all of our events, we limit attendance. For special events like anniversary events, we allow more singles to attend than our standard intimate style event.
5. Who is the target audience for Alise LLC ™ single events?
-Professional single men looking to meet single women
-Professional single women looking to meet single men
6. Are event tickets refundable or transferable?
NO, event tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. What is the dress code for in-person events?
All of our events have a Grown and Chic vibe. We recommend you dress it up and come looking your best. Absolutely NO athletic apparel, no hoodies, basketball shorts, sweat pants, or flip flops. Virtual events offer more flexibility, however, we highly recommend you log on looking your best.
8. Can I see pictures or attendees from prior events?
NO, we do not disclose our guest list or pictures. We respect the privacy of all singles attending. Our events are to be experienced.
9. Whom do you attract to your events?
We attract single professionals age 30 like yourself who are looking to meet other singles.
10. Where can I purchase tickets?
Tickets can be purchased on the Alise LLC website or Eventbrite.
11. What is the Flirt With Me (FWM) service?
Click here to learn more about our signature service Flirt With Me.
12. How much is the Flirt With Me (FWM) service?
Flirt With Me service is optional and an additional fee. Check out the different levels with pricing click here
13. Can I stream the event on social media, take photos, or be on my electronic device during the event?
NO, all singles we want to be in the moment. Live stream on social media, photography, screenshots, and in-person events use of all electronic devices is strictly prohibited. Violation of the policy will forfeit your attendance. For special in-person events, we may have an Alise LLC photographer to capture certain moments.
14. What if I’m separated from my spouse can I attend your events?
NO, you must be legally divorced.
15. What areas do you serve?
Virtual singles events serve DFW, Houston, Austin, and beyond. Alise LLC in-person singles events serve singles in Frisco, Plano, Lewisville, Carrollton, The Colony, Little Elm, Denton, Mckinney, Allen, Coppell, Irving, Wylie, Rowlett, Garland, Forney, Flower Mound, Richardson, Arlington, Cedar Hill, Desoto, Dallas and Fort Worth surrounding areas. Pop up events city will be announced before the event.
16. Can people be banned from your events?
YES, our events are intimate-style events that promote fun, laughter, conversation, connection, and creating a memorable experience. We reserve the right to ban anyone from our events who violate Alise LLC policies or people who are rude to other singles/the Alise LLC team.
17. Who will receive my dating profile?
Your dating profile is completed after you purchase an event ticket. Dating profiles are internal and confidential. Profiles are used for future invite-only events, individualized services offered such as blind date and matchmaking. The blind date and matchmaking services are not included with any events. These are both separate services that are an additional cost.
18. Do you conduct background checks on individuals attending your events or using your service?
No, we do not conduct background checks on individuals. A background check can be incomplete and provide a false sense of security. You are the best judge of what is good for you and your personal safety. Trust your instinct. Read more on dating safety tips.
19. Is membership required to attend events?
Membership is not required for all events. Any event that requires a membership will state membership required
20. Are virtual events like online dating apps?
No, there is no swiping left to right looking through dating profiles. Virtual events allow you the opportunity to meet real singles in an organic setting via video.
21. What is your policy during the COVID-19 pandemic related to mask for in-person events?
A face mask is required by all attendees when not eating or drinking. Last updated 7/31/21
22. Do Blind Date and Matchmaking package services require a membership?
Yes, Blind Date and Matchmaking package services do require a membership.
23. When will membership options be available?
Membership options will be available soon. Stay tuned