1. What age range do you target for your events?
Age 30 and up.
2. Does my webcam need to remain on during virtual events?
YES, your webcam is required to remain on during a virtual event. In addition, you will need to have proper lighting as well so other attendees can see you.
3. What is the ratio of women to men and men to women?
At each event, we sell a limited number of tickets by gender to keep ratios close. When people purchase tickets and don't show up this affects the ratio during the event. If you purchase a ticket show up.
4. Will tickets be sold at the door?
NO, an advance ticket purchase is required for in-person and virtual events. Our events are intimate style events. For all of our events, we limit attendance. For special events like anniversary events, we allow more singles to attend than our standard intimate style event.
5. Who is the target audience for Alise LLC ™ single events?
-Professional single men looking to meet single women
-Professional single women looking to meet single men
6. Are event tickets refundable or transferable?
NO, event tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. What is the dress code for the event?
All of our events have a Grown and Chic vibe. We recommend you dress it up. Absolutely NO athletic apparel, t-shirts, no hoodies, ball caps, basketball shorts, sweat pants, or flip flops.
8. Can I see pictures from prior events?
NO, we do not disclose our guest list. We respect the privacy of all singles attending. Our events are to be experienced.
9. Whom do you attract to your events?
We attract single professionals age 30 and up like yourself who are looking to meet other singles.
10. Where can I purchase tickets?
Tickets can only be purchased on our website.
11. What is the Flirt With Me (FWM) service?
Click here to learn more about our signature service Flirt With Me. Expedited Flirt With Me is $36.99. Service is optional and an additional fee.
12. How much is the Flirt With Me (FWM) service?
Flirt With Me service is an additional $16.99.
13. Can I stream the event on social media, take photos, or be on my electronic device during the event?
NO, all singles we want to be in the moment. Live stream on social media, photography, screenshots, and in-person events use of all electronic devices is strictly prohibited. Violation of the policy will forfeit your attendance. For special in-person events, we may have an Alise LLC photographer to capture certain moments.
14. What if I’m separated from my spouse can I attend your events?
NO, you must be legally divorced.
15. What areas do you serve?
Virtual singles events serve Dallas Fort Worth and beyond. Our in-person singles events serve singles in Frisco, Plano, Lewisville, Carrollton, The Colony, Little Elm, Denton, Mckinney, Allen, Coppell, Irving, Wylie, Rowlett, Garland, Forney, Flower Mound, Richardson, Arlington, Cedar Hill, Desoto, Dallas and Fort Worth surrounding areas. Pop up events city will be announced before the event.
16. Can people be banned from your events?
YES, our events are intimate style events that promote fun, laughter, conversation, connection, and creating a memorable experience. We reserve the right to ban anyone from our events who violate Alise LLC policies or people who are rude to other singles/the Alise LLC team.
17. Who will receive dating profile match results?
Everyone who attends our events will complete a dating profile, however, only members will receive dating match results first name.